Grilled Chicken Mango Salad with Mango Cilantro Dressing is loaded with cucumbers, peppers, avocado and has a crazy good dressing that doubles up as a marinade! Best summer salad ever!
INGREDIENTSfor the grilled chicken
- 1 tablespoon Olive Oil
- 6 Chicken Thighs, skinless and boneless
- 1/2 cup Mango Cilantro Dressing
for the salad
- 5 cups Lettuce, roughly chopped
- 2 Cucumbers, diced
- 1 Bell Pepper, sliced thinly
- 1 ripe Avocado, sliced or cubed
- 1/2 cup Cilantro, roughly chopped
- 1/2 cup Mango Cilantro Salad Dressing
- Start by marinating the chicken in half a cup of mango cilantro salad dressing. Set aside for 15 minutes.
- Add olive oil to a grill pan, and cook the chicken for 15 minutes, turning halfway. Let it rest for 5-10 minutes before slicing.
- Get full recipe >>myfoodstory.com