Easy Homemade Cheddar Cheese Popcorn, just like the kind you buy in tins at Christmas and it is made in just five minutes, completely in the microwave! The best part is this recipe is so easy and takes just a few minutes to make. Completely done in the microwave, no less!
- 6 tablespoons melted butter
- 1/2 cup cheddar cheese powder
- 1/4 teaspoon mustard powder
- 6 cups popped popcorn or 1/3 cups popcorn kernels
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Put a 1/3 of a cup of kernels in a medium brown paper bag.
- Roll the top of it closed.
- Microwave until the kernels stop popping at the rate of at least 1 per second.
- Get full recipe==>>dinnerthendessert.com