I’m always on the lookout for simple recipes that my family will enjoy, especially when it comes to dinner. I love to cook but there are many days when I don’t have an hour+ to prepare a meal. With summer on the horizon and lots of family fun planned, I’ve been searching for quick and easy family dinners. That’s when I found and adapted this Taco Pizza recipe.
With a cream cheese/sour cream “sauce” and spicy taco flavor, Taco Pizza is a great as an easy family dinner or a tasty appetizer. Every time I make this, I can never be sure who loves it more – the kids or my husband; they all gobble it up and ask for more! (Okay, I should add me in there too – I’m a sucker for cream cheese!)
The best part is Taco Pizza can be made ahead of time (even the night before) and stored in the refrigerator until you are ready to eat!
- 2 tubes (8 oz each) refrigerated crescent rolls
- 1 package (8 oz) cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup (8 oz) sour cream
- 1 pound ground beef or ground turkey
- 1 envelope taco seasoning mix or 2 Tbsp homemade taco seasoning
- 1 medium tomato, chopped
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 cup shredded lettuce
*You can change the toppings to whatever you and your family prefer on your tacos!
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
- Unroll the crescent roll dough and layout on the ungreased cookie sheet. Pinch the perforations together to seal. Bake at 375 for 8-10 minutes or until light golden brown. Cool.
- Get full recipe==>>livingwellmom.com