Today’s recipe uses it to bring out the sweetness of seasonal asparagus and give a crisp golden coating to these new potatoes.
So flavourful, so moreish and so comforting. I think this would make the perfect side dish for an Easter lunch or dinner. Or just a simple, casual weeknight dinner in itself.
- 1 kg new potatoes (such as Jersey Royal or another small waxy variety) cut into quarters
- 250 g asparagus tips cut into 2 inch pieces or halved
- 2 tbsp garlic-infused olive oil
- 4 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- A generous pinch of salt and pepper
- Preheat oven to 200C / 390F.
- In a large roasting tin, add the olive oil, balsamic vinegar and salt. Add the potatoes and toss to coat fully before roasting for 20 minutes.
- Get full recipe==>>wallflowerkitchen.com