THE BEST recipe ever for Mini Cheesecakes! My kids beg me to make these again and again!
Our oldest kiddo, Silas, turned 8 years old last month.
Whenever I make treats to possibly photograph and post the recipe for you all, the boys taste test and tell me what they think. I know the recipe is a real winner when they ask, “Mom, can you make this for me for my birthday?” So, when Silas’ birthday rolled around, I had a few ideas of past desserts he’s loved in my mind as possibilities.
You could imagine my surprise when I asked him what he wanted me to make for his birthday dessert this year. Mini cheesecakes.
It’s been YEARS since I’ve tried a new mini cheesecake recipe.
I really have no clue where he came up with that idea, but I went with it! I’m not going to argue with the kid, I LOVE cheesecake!
Ingredientsfor the crust:
- 1 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 2 tbsp sugar
- 3 tbsp butter melted
for the cheesecakes:
- 16 oz cream cheese softened to room temperature
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 21 oz cherry pie filling
- Place paper cupcake liners into muffin cups. In a small bowl, stir together crust ingredients. Evenly divide mixture among the 12 muffin cups, about 1 tablespoon in each. Using the bottom of a spice jar, press the crust mixture firmly into the bottom of each muffin cup. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, beat together softened cream cheese, sugar, eggs, and vanilla until smooth. Pour mixture evenly over crusts.
- Get full recipe==>>mostlyhomemademom.com