The BEST vegan brownies. Ever. Divinely rich, fudgy, and moist, bursting with chocolate flavor. These Best Vegan Brownies have changed lives. They’ve changed my mom’s life, Erik’s life–all of the people’s lives. Pause. Alriiiiiight, they haven’t changed all of the lives. But we’ve still got time.
While time’s what we’ve got, I might as well tell you about all the wonderful features of this chocolate indulgence. My Best Vegan Brownies are super fudgy, perfectly moist, and slightly crispy at the edges.
They’re like a bite of every chocolate fantasy you’ve ever had. And if you’re like me, you’ve had a lot of those…
These best vegan brownies have rich, heavenly, indulgent layers of chocolate flavor, with just the right amount of subtle bittersweetness. (Just like these gluten free no bake brownie energy bites.) Mmm…
Okay, so you know those commercials with the glossy melted chocolate undulating in the most dream-like ripples? Yeah, undulating. And you know those chocolate poems people write about, uh, well… chocolate?
- ¼ cup natural, unsalted almond butter
- ½ cup organic dark brown sugar or coconut sugar
- ⅓ cup pure maple syrup
- ¼ cup + 2 tablespoons melted coconut oil
- ¾ cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon almond extract (vanilla is okay)
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 2 flax eggs (2 tablespoons ground flax + 6 tablespoons water whisked together, set for 15 mins)
- ¼ cup + 2 tablespoons white whole wheat flour
- ½ cup vegan chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 325°F. Line an 8x8 baking pan with parchment paper or greased foil. Set aside.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together almond butter, brown sugar, maple syrup and melted coconut oil. Whisk until it resembles caramel.
- Get full recipe==>>beamingbaker.com