- 3.5 oz blackberries 100g
- 6 apricots pitted and cubed
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- Pinch of ground vanilla or seeds from 1/2 a pod
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch dissolved in 2 tablespoons cold water
- 9.7 oz puff pastry cut into six equal squares, 275g
- Preheat oven to 400°F (200°C).
- Heat a large nonstick frying pan over high heat. Put the apricots into the pan and cook for one minute.
- Add sugar and vanilla. Cook until sugar is dissolved and apricots start falling apart. Add butter and continue cooking for another minute.
- Turn down the heat to medium. Add the dissolved cornstarch into the pan and mix in very well. Cook the filling until it has thickened, stirring often.
- Get full recipe==>>savorynothings.com