Do you love Buffalo Chicken Dip? Do you love flour tortillas? If you answered yes, this recipe is for you! I’ve combined two of my favorites into one super recipe…Buffalo Chicken Taquitos.
My family can throw down on on some Buffalo Chicken Dip. It’s one of those recipes that’s a given on Game Day or when we have a gathering. Recently, I started thinking of a fun way to jazz up this recipe and Taquitos hit me like a ton of bricks. We love taquitos! I got to wondering how Buffalo Chicken Dip would taste if I rolled it up in a flour tortilla? AMAZING…that’s how they turned out!
- 1 pkg cream cheese, softened (8 ounce)
- 1/2 cup ranch dressing
- 1/2 cup buffalo sauce
- 1 rotisserie chicken, shredded
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 24 flour tortillas, fajita size
- non-stick spray
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- Spray a baking sheet with non-stick cooking spray and set aside.
- Get full recipe==>>easypeasypleasy.com