Carol’s Completely Fabulous Steak Marinade Recipe and Grilled Tri-Tip is a recipe I got from my former neighbor Carol years ago, and I’ve been using it ever since. And this tasty grilled steak islow-carb, Keto, Low-Glycemic, gluten-free and South Beach Diet friendly.
- 2 lbs. Tri Tip steak (half the large Costco package)
- 3-4 T Montreal Steak Seasoning (purchase or use the recipe for Kalyn’s take on Montreal Steak Seasoning)
- 2 T fresh squeezed lime juice (one lime unless they’re puny)
- 2 T Worcestershire Sauce (Be sure to look for gluten-free Worcestershire sauce if needed)
- 2 T balsamic vinegar
- 1 tsp. minced garlic (can use garlic powder but I used minced garlic)
- 2 T olive oil
- Trim any visible fat on outside of Tri Tip pieces, and cut into serving size pieces if desired. Rub all sides of steak pieces with Montreal Steak Seasoning.
- Mix the add lime juice, Worcestershire sauce, balsamic vinegar, garlic, and olive oil (or you can mix it right in the container you marinate in like Carol does.
- Put steak into large Ziploc bag or plastic container with tight-fitting lid and add the marinade. Seal bag or plastic container and turn over a few times to mix marinade ingredients. Let steak marinate in refrigerator 8 – 24 hours.
- Get full recipe==>>kalynskitchen.com