Chicken Stuffed Shells is a complete meal that is easy, creamy and prepared in record time! Juicy chicken stuffed inside of tender pasta shells and smothered with cheese on every level. Perfect for busy weeknights, you can make this delicious and hearty meal for your family without spending hours over the stove. This is an easy comforting dish that my entire family loves. Loads of juicy chicken stuffed into tender pasta shells and fully smothered in cheese.
Cooked chicken is at the heart of this recipe, and makes this a great way to use leftover chicken. Prepared rotisserie chickens found at your local store are an awesome time saver for these recipes too! When they go on sale, I buy a few, remove all of the chicken and freeze it in 1 cup portions. Perfect for quick recipes, chicken sandwiches and more! And save the bones, when you get enough you can also make a delicious chicken stock too!
- 1 lb jumbo pasta shells
- 1 cup ricotta cheese (or cottage cheese)
- 1/4 cup parmesan cheese
- 2 cups cooked shredded chicken
- 1 1/2 cups mozzarella cheese divided
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 12 oz evaporated milk
- 10.5 oz condensed cream of chicken soup
- 4 oz herb & garlic cream cheese
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Boil and drain pasta shells until al dente. Rinse in cold water and set aside.
- Get full recipe==>>centslessdeals.com