Chicken and Broccoli Alfredo Stuffed Shells include tender pasta shells filled with a cheesy shredded chicken and broccoli mixture and smothered in an easy homemade alfredo sauce.
There are two things I can’t get enough of during my pregnancy so far: cheese, and pasta!
I can’t tell you how many times my sweet husband has made spaghetti for me, and I pretty much lived off of quesadillas during my first trimester. I could eat this amazing One Pan Baked Ziti every single night, and since I’m the one usually in charge of dinner, we’ve been having all of my favorite cheesy pastas lately
- 12 ounce box Jumbo Shells
- 2 1/2 cups chicken , cooked and shredded (I use rotisserie)
- 1 1/2 cups broccoli , steamed and chopped
- 3 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 3 cloves garlic , minced
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1 1/4 cups whole milk
- 2/3 cup freshly grated parmesan cheese
- 3/4 cup shredded mozzarella cheese , divided
- 2 large egg yolks , beaten
- salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- Cook pasta according to package instructions, just until al dente. Drain from water and lay out on a large dish to cool, so that they don't stick together.
Make alfredo sauce:
- Combine butter, garlic, heavy cream and milk in a saucepan over medium heat. Bring to a simmer.
- Beat egg yolks in a small bowl. Add a spoonful of the hot milk mixture to the eggs, stirring to temper the eggs. Repeat with several more spoonfuls.
- Get full recipe==>>tastesbetterfromscratch.com