This delicious casserole is filled with all things comforting. Penne pasta, creamy Alfredo, lots of gooey cheese and bacon. Yep, bacon. That should be enough said right there. But I can’t leave out the chicken and ranch flavor because they really bring the whole thing together. This pasta casserole is really amazing and my kids ate it in about 1 minute flat.
If you’re looking for a new and delicious dinner to feed your family then please give this one a try! Especially on a night when you’re all about comfort food and family fun around the dinner table, because that’s exactly what this recipe is.
- 1 lb penne pasta, cooked and drained
- 2 cups shredded cooked chicken
- 1 jar (15 oz) Alfredo pasta sauce
- 1/2 cup ranch dressing
- 6 slices chopped cooked bacon
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese (8 oz)
- Chopped parsley, if desired
- Heat oven to 350°F. Grease or spray 13x9-inch pan.
- In large bowl, place 1 lb cooked and drained penne pasta, 2 cups shredded cooked chicken, 1 jar (15 oz) Alfredo pasta sauce and 1/2 cup ranch dressing. Stir to combine. Pour mixture in pan; spread evenly.
- Get full recipe==>>pillsbury.com