This mushroom risotto is a recipe I make often. It’s quick, easy, guaranteed deliciousness.
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 shallot or 1/2 white onion, diced
- 3 garlic cloves minced
- 100 g button mushrooms thinly sliced
- 100 g risotto rice
- 500 ml vegetable stock
- 1/2 tbsp white wine vinegar (Optional)*
- 4 tbsp nutritional yeast flakes (Optional)**
- Fresh parsley to serve
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Heat the olive oil in a large saute pan. Add the shallot and garlic and cook on a medium-low heat until softened.
- Add the mushrooms and cook for a further minute.
- Get full recipe==>>wallflowerkitchen.com