Creamy Parmesan Garlic Shrimp Pasta is the perfect quick and easy meal that is on the dinner table in less than 20 minutes! Shrimp get coated in the very best creamy parmesan garlic sauce and is wonderful tossed with fresh pasta. This shrimp is one of the best meals that you are going to make. Not only is is super easy and on the dinner table at no time at all, the flavor is out of this world! I do have to say that I have perfected my creamy parmesan garlic sauce and it only gets rave reviews. So I use the recipe all of the time.
I was reminded how incredible and creamy this sauce was and it added the perfect flavor and coating to this shrimp. The parmesan garlic flavor is perfect and it is unbelievable when you toss it with pasta!
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 pound jumbo shrimp, peeled and deveined
- salt and pepper
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 cup heavy cream
- ½ cup chicken broth
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon italian seasoning
- ½ cup parmesan cheese
- 8 ounce linguine, cooked to al dente and drained
- Garnish with chopped fresh parsley, shredded parmesan, and lemon wedges
- In a medium sized skillet add the olive oil. Add the shrimp and garlic and cook over medium high heat until it is almost pink but not cooked completely.
- Add the heavy cream, chicken broth, garlic powder, italian seasoning, and parmesan cheese and stir with shrimp until smooth. Let simmer for about 3-5 minutes until the sauce starts to thicken. Add the pasta and stir until the pasta is coated.
- Get full recipe==>>therecipecritic.com