Creamy skillet pesto chicken with the most flavorful white cream pesto sauce imaginable covering juicy chicken, and topped with parmesan cheese!
This 30-minute meal takes regular old chicken breasts, loads them with parmesan and basil, and douses them is a luscious creamy pesto sauce that’ll make you weak in the knees.
Serve this recipe over some linguine and it’ll become one of your chicken pasta recipes! Or make a green salad with Quick and Easy Italian Dressing to balance out the cream sauce. No matter how you serve it, this pesto chicken recipe never has leftovers.
- 3-4 boneless skinless chicken breasts pounded to even thickness
- 1/4 cup flour
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/3 cup shredded parmesan cheese
creamy pesto sauce:
- 1/3 cup basil pesto
- 1 cup heavy cream
- salt and pepper to taste
- optional: fresh basil or parsley chopped
- In a bowl, whisk together flour, salt, pepper, and garlic powder. Dip chicken in, flipping to coat all sides.
- Grease a large skillet and cook chicken over medium heat 5-8 minutes on each side until cooked through and lightly browned. Transfer chicken to a plate, cover with foil and set aside.
- Get full recipe==>>realhousemoms.com