An easy and delicious recipe for Broccoli and Cheddar Twice-Baked Potatoes! I mean… don’t they just look crazy good?! Broccoli and Cheddar Twice-Baked Potatoes are the epitome of comfort food! Add a salad to make them a full meal.
You can try to resist the temptation of comfort food this time of year… or, you can be like me, and just lean on into it. I vote lean. These broccoli and cheddar twice-baked potatoes are just waiting for your embrace. Aside from making you drool, these babies are sure to satisfy any cheesy/carby/cozy food cravings.
Confession: My first broccoli and cheddar twice-baked potato was from a Wendy’s (drive-thru). Have you ever had one of those? Actually… they may just be broccoli and cheddar baked potatoes. I can’t remember. Point is, they were pretty good, but my homemade version is 1,000,000 times better!
- 4 medium russet potatoes, washed well and dried
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 3 and 1/2 tablespoons salted butter, very soft
- 1/2 cup non-fat Greek yogurt
- 1/4 cup buttermilk
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 3/4 teaspoon chives
- 3/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon dried onion flakes
- 1/2 teaspoon dried dill weed
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1 and 1/2 cups cooked broccoli, chopped, divided
- 2 cups cheddar cheese, shredded, divided
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees (F). Line a small baking sheet with parchment paper; set aside.
- Place potatoes in a small baking dish and bake for 1 hour, or until soft. Remove from oven and set aside to cool. Once the potatoes are cool enough to safely handle, slice each one in half, lengthwise. Scoop out the potato pulp and place it into a large bowl, being careful to leave the skins intact. Rub the outsides of the potato skins with a little olive oil. Place the skins on the prepared baking sheet and set aside.
- Get full recipe==>>bakerbynature.com