Crock Pot Cheesy Bacon Ranch Chicken is one of the easiest and most delicious chicken recipes ever! Wondering what to make for dinner tonight? This is it! This is one of those meals your family will beg you to make again and again. And you will be thrilled because it’s seriously one of the easiest dinner recipes ever, and it’s crazy delicious! I mean – cheese? Bacon? Ranch? The trifecta!
You guys, I ate so much of this chicken. Normally I crave brownies. Dinner is just a necessary part of being an adult. But last week, I ate this chicken like nobody’s business. IT’S SO SO GOOD!
Eat it on toasted buns for an awesome sandwich (great for game day!), or serve it up next to a salad and potatoes. Either way it’s wonderful. You’re going to love it!
- 4-5 Medium boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1 packet dry ranch dressing seasoning
- 16oz sour cream
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 5 slices of bacon, cooked and chopped
- Add chicken and dry ranch seasoning to a crockpot. Cover and cook on low for 6-8 hours.
- Shred the cooked chicken and stir in sour cream, cheese, and bacon. Serve on a bun, or with potatoes or rice.
- Get full recipe==>>backforseconds.com