I have one crazy easy recipe for you today! This crock pot cinnamon roll casserole is amazing and perfect for any brunch, holiday, or even dessert. The ingredients are simple but the flavors are amazing. Plus this recipe is perfect for summer. Enjoy your cinnamon rolls without heating up the kitchen.
In fact we have been loving it for a dessert after a hot day. The kids think that Mom is the best and mom isn’t exhausted or sweating from a hot kitchen. I think you will fall in love with this super simple recipe as well.
- 2 cans of cinnamon rolls (any kind will do) – around 12 oz.
- 4 eggs
- 1/2 cup of milk
- 3 Tbsp maple syrup
- 2 tsp vanilla
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- Open up the cans of cinnamon rolls and set aside the icing for later.
- Cut each cinnamon roll into quarters.
- Spray your crock pot with non stick spray and place one of the rolls of cinnamon rolls in the bottom of the crock pot.
- Get full recipe==>>eatingonadime.com