The Best Easy Party Appetizers, Hors D’oeuvres, Delicious Dips and Finger Foods Recipes – Quick family friendly tapas and snacks for Holidays, Tailgating, New Year’s Eve and Super Bowl Parties!
Looking for easy crowd pleasing finger foods, hot dips and appetizers recipes for a party or special occasion, weekend tailgating or the Super Bowl? Whether it’s New Year’s Eve or family board game night, these are the BEST, family friendly, simple to make hors d’oeuvres recipes around! Party food has never been so easy or soooo delish. Whether it’s the big game, a baby shower, the wedding of the century, or your niece’s first birthday party – these will be a BIG hit and disappear fast. Even the picky eaters are going to want seconds and third of these tried and true quick tapas recipes!
- 1 lb lean ground beef, browned and drained
- 1 envelope (3 tablespoons) taco seasoning
- 1 (10-oz) can Ro-Tel Diced Tomatoes and Green Chiles
- 1 1/2 cups sharp cheddar cheese, shredded (or Mexican blend)
- 24 wonton wrappers
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Generously coat a standard size muffin tin with nonstick cooking spray.
- Combine cooked beef, taco seasoning, and tomatoes in a bowl and stir to combine. Line each cup of prepared muffin tin with a wonton wrapper. Add 1.5 tablespoons taco mixture. Top with 1 tablespoon of cheese. Press down and add another layer of wonton wrapper, taco mixture, and a final layer of cheese.
- Get full recipe==>>kevinandamanda.com