Delicious homemade Chicken Noodle Soup ready in under 30 minutes! Whip up this warm, comforting dish in no time with the help of pre-cooked chicken, healthy veggies, the perfect blend of herbs, and a double dose of noodles. You’re going to love this easy meal!
The key to this quick and simple recipe is using pre-cooked chicken, and there are two ways you could go about this. You could spend a little bit of time prepping the shredded chicken I mentioned earlier (I like to make a big batch of it on weekends to use throughout the week), or you could grab a rotisserie chicken from the store.
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1 cup sliced carrots
- ½ cup sliced celery
- ½ cup diced onion
- 8 cups low-sodium chicken broth
- 2 chicken breasts, cooked and shredded (I use this recipe)
- 3 cups egg noodles
- ½ teaspoon dry basil
- ½ teaspoon dry oregano
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon garlic powder
- ¼ teaspoon black pepper
- Melt butter in a large pot over medium heat.
- Add the carrots, celery, and onion and cook until just tender, about 5 minutes.
- Get full recipe==>>lovegrowswild.com