I know a lot of people probably associate the idea of “cleansing” with thoughts of restriction, hunger, and a diet of bland meals. My experience with The Rose Cleanse, however, has been anything but bland.
In fact, I’m feeling more creative than ever in the kitchen! Just take a look at my dinner last night recipes...
- 2 cups steamed sweet potato chunks
- 1 teaspoon butter or coconut oil
- 1/2 yellow onion , diced
- 4 cloves garlic , sliced
- 1 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 Tablespoon curry powder
- 1/2 teaspoon Garam Masala
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Any veggies you like , for serving
- Rice , or cauliflower "rice," for serving
- In a saute pan, heat the butter or coconut oil over medium heat. Add the diced onion and garlic, and saute for about 5 minutes, until tender. (You can do this while your sweet potato chunks are steaming!)
- Transfer the onions, garlic and sweet potato chunks into a blender, and add the rest of the ingredients. Blend well, scraping down the sides, until everything is creamy. Adjust seasonings to taste and set aside-- this is your curry sauce.
- Get full recipe==>>detoxinista.com