You don’t even have to boil the pasta, cook the chicken, or sauté the vegetables for this easy Dump-and-Bake Chicken Spaghetti! Just stir all of the raw ingredients together and you’ll have a family-friendly dinner that’s ready for the oven in just 10 minutes.
I have yet to meet a child that doesn’t love a creamy pasta dinner. Add some chicken and fresh vegetables and you’ve got a complete meal in one dish (and you don’t even have to think about the sides)!
My goal was to take the classic Chicken Spaghetti casserole and turn it into a simplified weeknight dinner using my favorite dump-and-bake method. Y’all, this turned out perfectly! Let me share the details…
First of all, my dump-and-bake recipes obviously save you prep time in the kitchen. But what’s even better? As the pasta cooks in the dish, it releases starches that thicken the sauce, so you get this rich, creamy Chicken Spaghetti without adding too much extra flour or butter. I’m a sucker for a can of Campbell’s Healthy Request Cream of Mushroom Soup in my casseroles, though! It adds easy flavor and texture that makes the dish feel like home.
- 2 cups low-sodium chicken broth
- 1 can (10.5 ounces) condensed cream of mushroom soup, NOT diluted
- 6 ounces uncooked spaghetti broken into small pieces
- ½ lb. uncooked boneless skinless chicken breasts, diced into bite-sized pieces
- 1 can (14.5 ounces) petite-diced tomatoes, drained
- ½ cup diced onion
- ½ cup diced green bell pepper
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¾ cup shredded cheddar cheese divided
- Optional garnish: fresh parsley
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F. Spray an 8-inch or 9-inch square baking dish with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, whisk together chicken broth and condensed soup until smooth. Add the uncooked spaghetti, uncooked chicken, tomatoes, onion, bell pepper, garlic, and ½ cup of the cheese. Stir (or use your hands) to combine everything together.
- Get full recipe==>>theseasonedmom.com