This Cheesy Broccoli Casserole has tender broccoli smothered in a rich and creamy cheddar cheese sauce, topped with crushed butter crackers. This is one Thanksgiving side dish that is sure to please them all!
- 2 ½ pounds broccoli florets, roughly chopped (7-8 cups)
- ¼ cup flour
- ¼ butter
- 1 3/4 cups half & half
- 8 ounces (about 2 1/4 cups) freshly shredded sharp cheddar cheese (divided)
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 sleeve butter crackers (like Ritz)
- ¼ cup butter, melted
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Spray a medium sized rectangle baking dish (about 11x7) with cooking spray and set aside.
- Bring a large pot of water to boil. Add broccoli and boil for 3-4 minutes. Drain and set aside.
- Get full recipe==>>yellowblissroad.com