Chicken Fajita Quesadilla combines two of my favorite things: Fajitas and Quesadillas! This is an easy recipe for a cheesy, flavorful chicken quesadilla made in just minutes!
One of my favorite go-to dinners is Chicken Fajitas. It’s also one of my favorite things to order at a Mexican food restaurant! I love the combination of onions, peppers, meat and toppings inside tortillas. But I also love a cheesy quesadilla, too. So I thought, why not combine the two and make a Chicken Fajita Quesadilla?!
Besides the cheesy goodness of this Chicken Fajita Quesadilla, the best part of this quesadilla is how quick it is to make. Mostly because I used Johnsonville’s newest line of meat, and no, it’s not sausage! It’s their new fully-cooked chicken product, Flame Grilled Chicken! It’s available in five flavor varieties and tastes amazing!
- 1 red bell pepper, diced
- 1 green bell pepper, diced
- 1 onion, diced
- ¾ tsp. chili powder
- ½ tsp. garlic salt
- fresh cracked pepper
- 1 (9-oz) bag Johnsonville Flame Grilled Southwestern Chicken Breasts
- Mexican Blend Cheese
- Add a little olive oil to a skillet and then add diced onion and bell peppers. Cook on medium heat until softened, stirring frequently. Add chili powder, garlic salt and pepper. Stir to combine. Remove onions and peppers from skillet and onto a plate.
- Wipe the skillet clean and add Johnsonville Flame Grilled Southwestern Chicken Breasts and liquid from pouch into skillet. Add ½ cup water and cover. Cook on medium heat for 6-8 minutes, or until chicken is warmed through.
- Get full recipe==>>yummyhealthyeasy.com