If you are looking for new and fun Easter ideas to try this spring, this easy dessert recipe for Carrot Cake Poke Cake is the best Easter treat that you can make for your family. Filled with white chocolate pudding and topped with cream cheese frosting this super moist carrot cake is over the top!
Carrot Cake with Cream Cheese Frosting is classic Easter dessert. But you can make a fun twist this year and turn it into amazing, perfectly moist, homemade poke cake filled with white chocolate pudding.
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 ¾ teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1 ¼ teaspoon cinnamon
- ½ teaspoon ground ginger
- ¼ teaspoon ground nutmeg
- ¼ teaspoon ground cloves
- 1 cup vegetable oil
- ½ cup sugar
- 1 ¼ cup light brown sugar
- 4 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 3 cups freshly grated carrots
- 1 cup chopped pecans or walnuts
- To make the cake preheat the oven to 350 F and grease 9 x 13 glass dish.
- In medium bowl whisk together flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt, cinnamon, ginger, nutmeg and cloves, set aside.
- Get full recipe==>>omgchocolatedesserts.com