Easy no bake Chocolate Peanut Butter Pretzel Bites are the best sweet and salty dessert and my favorite snack. Sweet and salty, creamy and crunchy…these yummy little bites are so addictive! I simply love the taste of recipes like this, another great tasting recipe is the chocolate peanut butter cheesecake.
WOW, just imagine crunchy pretzel pieces and smooth peanut butter dipped in chocolate! When I’ve tried the first one, I couldn’t stop myself. I barely save enough for the photos.
If you love sweet and salty combo as much as I do, you will be really satisfied with these yummy bites. Chocolate Peanut Butter Pretzel Bites are so delicious, but also really simple to make. It’s no bake recipe with just a few simple ingredients.
Actually, you don’t need the oven, but you don’t need the mixer, too! Just stir all ingredients together, chill, roll the balls, melt some chocolate and dip them. Wait the chocolate cover to set and ENJOY!!! And you will enjoy for sure!
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- 2 Tbsp. unsalted butter-softened
- 3 Tbsp. light brown sugar
- ½ cup powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 cups crushed pretzels (about 5-6 oz.)
- 5 oz. milk chocolate-finely chopped
- 5 oz. semisweet baking chocolate-finely chopped
- 2 tbsp. salted roasted peanuts-crushed
- Pulse pretzels in a food processor to make small pieces, or place them in a zip-lock bag and crush them with a rolling pin, set aside.
- In a bowl combine peanut butter, softened butter, brown sugar and vanilla, stir well.
- Get full recipe==>>omgchocolatedesserts.com