Easy whole30 creamy bacon garlic spaghetti squash bake. Paleo, healthy, and easy to make! Get ready to dig into some serious delicious and healthy eats!! Can you believe that this creamy bacon garlic spaghetti squash bake is whole30 compliant??? I mean, sign me up for a lifetime of that diet baby!
This recipe is incredibly easy to make and satisfies that craving for something rich and creamy (only without the rich cream 😉 ).
- 3-4 cups cooked spaghetti squash see notes on how to cook
- 8 pieces cooked bacon chopped in pieces or bacon bits
- 1 1/2 cups steamed broccoli
- 1 cup full fat coconut milk be sure to use full fat canned coconut milk (otherwise, it won't be thick and creamy). I use Thai Kitchen brand.
- 1 medium egg
- 1 teaspoon sea salt or to taste
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- fresh ground pepper to taste
- In a saucepan whisk together all the ingredients for the cream sauce.
- Heat the sauce on the stove over medium heat. Continue whisking the sauce while it cooks for about 5-8 minutes until it thickens.
- Get full recipe==>>paleoglutenfree.com