These Egg & Cheese Hash Brown Waffles are just the life hack you need to simplify your breakfast routine! Just a few ingredients is all you need and you’re well on your way to breakfast euphoria. When it comes to breakfast time in my house, easy is the name of the game. Even on the weekends I don’t like to do big, complicated breakfasts. I mean, someone’s got to do those dishes, right?
That’s why I love this genius breakfast hack – Egg & Cheese Hash Brown Waffles!! By making hash browns in a waffle iron, they get super crispy on the outside, and tender in the middle, plus there’s no flipping required. Add in the eggs, cheese and chives, and it’s a whole breakfast in itself that’s finished in half the time!
- 1 20-ounce package Simply Potatoes Shredded Hash Browns
- 3 eggs
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 cup shredded sharp Cheddar Cheese
- 1/4 cup fresh chopped chives, plus some for garnishing
- Salt & pepper
- Sour cream, for serving, if desired
- Heat waffle iron on the medium-high setting. Spray each side generously with non-stick cooking spray or brush with melted butter.
- In a medium-sized mixing bowl, whisk together eggs and milk. Stir in potatoes, cheese, chives and season with 1/2 teaspoon salt and 1/4 teaspoon pepper.
- Get full recipe==>>yellowblissroad.com