- 1 1/2 lbs organic ground beef
- 2 med onions (finely chopped / minced)
- 1 1/2 Tbsp organic unrefined sesame oil (Use another oil for AIP)
- 1 1/2 tsp organic ginger (powdered)
- 1/2 tsp organic black pepper (omit for AIP)
- 1 tsp organic garlic granules (or 4 cloves garlic, minced)
- 1/2 tsp natural salt (or to taste)
- 1/16 tsp organic stevia extract (optional)
- 1/2 Tbsp organic crushed red pepper (optional. Omit for AIP)
- 2 Tbsp organic white wine (omit or substitute more broth for AIP)
- 1/3 cup organic beef broth
- 9 cups shredded cabbage
- 1 1/2 cups shredded carrot
- 4 tsp organic tamari (or to taste)
- Green onion for garnish (optional)
- Place meat in large pan and cook until browned.
- On medium high heat, add the onions and sesame oil. Cook until lightly browned.
- Reduce heat to medium.
- Get full recipe==>>wholenewmom.com