Your favorite wings just met your favorite ooey, gooey Tex Mex treat with these crispy Extra Cheesy Buffalo Chicken Quesadillas. It was destiny, and it is glorious. Every bite is texture heaven. A buttery, crunchy, toasted is stuffed with two layers of melted cheese, cheddar and mozzarella. Hidden in the center is a magical pocket of buffalo chicken. Dip it in ranch dressing, or extra buffalo sauce, for the ultimate buffalo chicken lovers dream quesadilla.
Bold buffalo chicken wing flavor, two different types of ooey, gooey cheeses are stuffed into these irresistible Extra Cheesy Buffalo Chicken Quesadillas. Trust me, you want to make a batch of these bad boys to-day.
- 1 lb boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cooked and then either diced or shredded
- salt & pepper, to taste
- 1/4 cup buffalo sauce
- 4 large flour tortillas
- 4 tbsp butter, softened
- 1 1/2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 4 tbsp ranch dressing
- In a medium-large mixing bowl, toss the chicken with the buffalo sauce to evenly coat. Season with salt and pepper, to taste.
- In a separate mixing bowl, add the cheeses and toss until evenly combined.
- Get full recipe==>>4sonrus.com