Ice cream pie seems like the perfect summer dessert, nice and cold on a hot day. But it is actually a family tradition of ours to serve ice cream pie on Christmas day. Really, when is there ever a bad time for ice cream?
Our family motto is “There’s always room for ice cream – it just melts and fills in the cracks!” Ice Cream Pie is an easy, quick and delicious dessert. And there is no baking required!
We have tried a lot of ice cream pie combinations. One of our favorites is a graham cracker crust with vanilla ice cream, Mrs. Richardson’s Caramel Sauce, and crushed Heath Bar.
- 1/2 gallon of ice cream
- fudge sauce or caramel sauce
- graham cracker or Oreo cookie crust
- Crushed candy or cookies Heath bar, Oreos, candy cane etc.
- Place a layer of ice cream in crust.
- Drizzle with hot fudge or caramel sauce.
- Sprinkle with candy
- Place another layer of ice cream in crust
- Get full recipe==>>yourhomebasedmom.com