Pad Thai might just be my favorite dish on the entire planet. In fact, when I was pregnant, it was one of the few things I could eat and keep down! Though I generally avoid wheat, I’m a self-confessed rice and rice noodle addict. However, sometimes I cut back on all grains when I start to feel my jeans getting snug.
This Spaghetti Squash Pad Thai recipe is the perfect compromise, because it doesn’t taste like a compromise at all! Seriously, this stuff is out-of-this-word amazing!
- 1/2 spaghetti squash
- 1 cup chopped rotisserie chicken
- 1 onion sliced
- 4 eggs
- 1/3 cup pad thai sauce
- 1/3 cup cashews chopped
- 1/4 cup green onion chopped
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Cut spaghetti squash in half lengthwise and remove seeds. Place facedown on a silicon baking mat and bake for 45 minutes.
- Once spaghetti squash is cool enough to handle, use a fork to remove from shell.
- Get full recipe==>>thesoccermomblog.com