Flatbread Pizza is one of our favorites. Anything Mediterranean or Greek style is another favorite, so we’ve got the best of both worlds in a fun dish that’s easy to assemble, and sure to please everyone.
In fact, pleasing everyone is part of what makes this such a great recipe. It’s totally customizable to your tastes and preferences. We made ours with shrimp, but this flatbread would be equally delicious with chicken, or in a vegetarian version.
We finished ours with diced cucumbers and a creamy cucumber Ranch drizzle. Cucumbers not your thing? Try topping with a sprinkling of micro greens and a balsamic drizzle instead.
- 2 flatbreads
- 5-6 tomatoes sliced Campari or Roma
- 1 teaspoon olive oil extra virgin
- 2 teaspoons pesto
- 10-12 slices fresh mozarella
- 4 Tablespoons feta, crumbled
- 10-12 cooked shrimp (large is best)
- 12-15 kalamata olives, halved
- 4 slices proscuitto browned, if desired
- 1/2 cucumber, diced optional
- 4-5 basil leaves, cut into strips
- 3-4 Tablespoons Cucumber Ranch Salad Dressing
- Slice tomatoes and lay in single layer on plate and salt lightly
- Brush Flatbreads with olive oil and baked 2-3 minutes at 375 degrees.
- Get full recipe==>>biscuitsandburlap.com