This Green Pizza with Pesto, Feta, Artichokes, and Broccoli is packed with delicious ingredients! I made my own basil-spinach pesto, but if you’re in a time pinch, then feel free to use your favorite prepacked variety. It will still be super tasty.
Next, you’ll top the pizza with fresh broccoli and artichoke hearts, just like they did at my fave pizzeria. It’s finished with a generous serving of tasty feta chunks and lots of ooey, gooey mozzarella. Yum!
After you bake your pizza it’s time to eat … the best part for sure!
Give my Green Pizza with Pesto, Feta, Artichokes, and Broccoli a try. I know you’ll love it just as much as I do!
Ingredients:For Basil-Spinach Pesto:
- 1/4 cup chopped walnuts
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 cup basil leaves lightly packed
- 1 cup spinach leaves lightly packed
- 1/2 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup olive oil extra virgin
For Pizza and Toppings:
- 2 heads broccoli (not bunches)
- 1 lb pizza dough
- nonstick spray or olive oil
- 1 (14 oz.) can quartered artichoke hearts drained
- 8 oz shredded mozzarella (about 2 cups)
- 1 cup crumbled feta
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees. If pizza dough has been refrigerated, remove from the fridge so it can warm up a bit.
- Add walnuts to a small skillet over medium heat; cook until lightly toasted, stirring often. Let cool.
- Combine walnuts, garlic, basil, and spinach in a food processor; process until minced.
- Get full recipe==>>hellolittlehome.com