Healthy homemade fruit popsicles made with five ingredients or less! Four delicious recipes to choose from, strawberry, watermelon, lemon, and coconut. An easy and refreshing treat to help you cool down from the heat.
There’s nothing like enjoying homemade fruit popsicles on a hot day. The problem with the store-bought kind is that they typically contain high fructose corn syrup and artificial flavors. Not these! All my popsicle recipes are 100 calories or less and made with only natural sweeteners!
Warm weather means beautiful ripe fruit start to appear at the local market. With so many choices I decided to make four recipe variations. I hope you have as much fun creating these frozen treats as I did. Almost anything can be frozen, so grab your favorite ingredients and let’s play around!
Making homemade fruit popsicles are a fun way for kids and adults to experiment in the kitchen. It’s also an easy way to add more nutrients into your day without using refined sugar.
Ingredients:Peach Strawberry Yogurt Popsicles
- 3 cups strawberries , pureed to 1 1/2 cup
- 3 cups peaches , peeled and sliced, pureed to 1 1/2 cup
- 2 tablespoons honey , divided
- 2/3 cup vanilla greek yogurt
Minty Watermelon Popsicles
- 3 cups watermelon slices , divided
- 1 tablespoon fresh mint leaves
- 1 1/2 cups coconut water
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 1 tablespoon honey
Blackberry Lemon Popsicles
- 2/3 cup lemon juice , plus zest from lemons
- 2 1/2 cups vanilla greek yogurt
- 2 1/2 cups blackberries
- 2 1/2 cup mixed berry Greek yogurt
Orange Mango Coconut Popsicles
- 4 cups mango , divided
- 2 cup unsweetened coconut milk , whisked and divided
- 3 tablespoons orange juice
- 3 tablespoons honey
Instructions:Peach Strawberry Mango Yogurt Popsicles
- In a blender, puree strawberries with four teaspoons honey then set aside. Clean blender, puree sliced peaches with two teaspoons, honey, set aside.
- Layer the popsicles as follows; 2 teaspoons strawberry puree, one teaspoon yogurt, two teaspoons mango puree and repeat. Make a fruit puree your last layer.
- Get full recipe==>>jessicagavin.com