Jess and I have been talking about making a homemade Crunchwrap Supreme for over a year now. We are proud to announce that it has finally happened!
We were so excited about the accomplishment we ate one for lunch AND for dinner 😉 (hey, we shared).
We do try and stay away from eating fast food as much as possible, but once in awhile, it’s necessary to indulge. It’s even better when you can make it at home with fresh meat and veggies from your local grocery store.
I won’t lie though, I still slathered my share with leftover fire sauce from a previous visit to Taco Bell. This was super easy to make and, I’ll say it, better than the original!
- 1 lb ground meat
- 1 packet taco seasoning mix
- 6 burrito size flour tortillas
- 6 tostada shells
- 1 cup of sour cream
- 2 cups of shredded lettuce
- 1 diced tomato
- 1 cup shredded Mexican cheese blend
- Nacho Cheese
- In a skillet or large cooking pan, cook and crumble the ground beef over medium-high heat. When it is no longer pink, drain the grease.
- Place meat back into the pan and stir the taco seasoning mix as well as the water it calls for on the packet. Cook according to the package instructions.
- Get full recipe==>>cookingwithjanica.com