This Homemade Strawberry Ice Cream is creamy, dreamy, and made with fresh strawberries. It is so delicious and is the perfect summer ice cream!
I’m bringing you yet another ice cream recipe! And you know what? I don’t hate it.
Ice Cream gives me all the summer feels, and strawberry ice cream, in particular, reminds me of summer days spent at our family cabin in the mountains (their strawberry ice cream is superior to all other ice creams).
This homemade strawberry ice cream is about as good as it gets (unless you wanted to throw some Neapolitan Sheet Cake or Strawberries and Cream Cupcakes into the mix—cake is always a good idea). Plus, it’s totally the Molly Ringwald of the ice cream world since it’s so pretty in pink!
- 1 1/2 cups strawberries, hulled and diced
- 2 Tbsp honey
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1/2 cup half and half
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- In a large bowl, mix strawberries, honey, sugar, and lemon juice. Allow to sit 15-20 minutes, or until the strawberries have released their juices.
- Mash the mixture with a potato masher, fork, or pastry cutter until there are no longer any large strawberry pieces (if you prefer a smooth ice cream, use a blender or food processor instead*).
- Get full recipe==>>alattefood.com