- 6 ounces (170g) high quality semi-sweet chocolate1
- 1/2 cup (115g; 1 stick) unsalted butter
- 1/4 cup (31g) all-purpose flour (spoon & leveled)
- 1/2 cup (60g) confectioners' sugar
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 2 large eggs
- 2 large egg yolks2
- optional for topping: ice cream, raspberries, and/or chocolate syrup
- four 6-ounce ramekins OR a 12-count muffin pan
- Spray each ramekin with nonstick cooking spray and dust with cocoa powder. This ensures the cakes will seamlessly come out of the ramekins when inverted onto a plate in step 7. *Or spray half of a 12-count muffin pan and dust with cocoa powder. If baking in a muffin pan, the recipe will yield 6 cakes.
- Preheat oven to 425°F (218°C).
- Coarsely chop the chocolate. Place butter into a medium heat-proof bowl, then add chopped chocolate on top. Microwave on high in 10 second increments, stirring after each until completely smooth. Set aside.
- Get full recipe==>>sallysbakingaddiction.com