Are you ready to have The Best Patriotic Non Alcoholic Summer Drinks at your holiday Barbeque? Or maybe you are having a neighborhood picnic and want to show up with something that looks like Martha Stewart made it herself. These kid-friendly drinks are all of that and more. Everyone Loves a fun summer drink recipe.
What you will need to make these fun Kid Friendly Summer Drinks is in this picture below. I have the Non Alcoholic Summer Drinks Recipe displayed in list form towards the bottom of the page. You can use a blue juice instead of the PowerAde, but make sure to check out my note in the recipe below. Enjoy!
- 32 oz. bottle White Cherry Powerade
- 32 oz. bottle Mixed Berry Powerade Zero
- 32 oz. Minute Maid Fruit Punch
- Fun Straws
- Fill a glass to the top with ice. You may use any size glass you like.
- First, slowly pour the fruit punch into the glass going about 1/3 of the way up. Pour to the side of the ice so the ice stays free of color.
- Get full recipe==>>naturalbeachliving.com