This Iced Orange Ginger Green Tea is a simple fruit-flavored iced green tea recipe that’s loaded with antioxidants and detoxifying benefits. Get a little pick-me-up with Iced Ginger Green Tea. It’s rich in antioxidants and detoxifying benefits that give a boost to your immune system, and may help reduce your risk of certain diseases, such as Alzheimer’s and diabetes.
- 4 cups water (distilled or spring)
- 5 organic green tea bags
- 2 tablespoons ginger, finely grated or minced
- 3-4 tablespoons honey (add more to taste)
- 2 cups fresh orange juice
- 1/2 cup fresh lemon juice
- Heat water to a good simmer almost to a boiling point. Turn heat off and add tea bags.
- Add the ginger and let steep for 2 - 3 minutes.
- After the tea cools. Pour through a strainer into a pitcher.
- Get full recipe==>>theharvestkitchen.com