Instant Pot Bacon Chicken Ranch Baked Potato Casserole is a quick and easy pressure cooker recipe with mozzarella and cheddar cheese.
- 16 oz skinless chicken breasts
- 3 slices uncured, nitrate-free bacon cooked and crumbled
- 6 red potatoes medium sized and cut into chunks
- 1/2 cup low-sodium chicken broth
- 1/2 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1/2 cup plain, non-fat Greek yogurt
- 1 tbsp butter
- 1 tsp olive oil
- 1 cup reduced fat cheddar cheese shredded
- 1/2 cup part-skim mozzarella cheese shredded
- 2 tbsp green onions chopped
- 1 tsp chives
- 3/4 packet ranch seasoning I used Hidden Valley
- 1 tsp paprika
- McCormick's Grill Mates Chicken Seasoning to taste
- salt and pepper to taste
- Add the olive oil to the pot. You can also use cooking spray. Turn the Instant Pot on the saute function.
- Season the chicken breasts with the chicken seasoning.
- Saute the chicken for 2 minutes on each side until the chicken turns white.
- Add the potato chunks and chicken broth to the Instant Pot with the chicken breasts.
- Get full recipe==>>staysnatched.com