If you’re in the South, this instant pot cube steak recipe might be a favorite. If you haven’t tried it, here’s the recipe to replicate at home. Country Style Steak is a favorite meal in many homes in the South.
It is made with lightly battered cube steak that is cooked in a brown gravy and onions until tender.
Typically, after frying, the cube steak is cooked in the oven for 2 or more hours; however with the Instant Pot, cooking time is reduced to less than 30 minutes!
- 2 lbs cube steak
- 1/3 cup flour
- 2 tbs oil
- 2 cups beef broth
- 2 onions
- 10.5 oz can cream of celery soup
- 1 dry package of Lipton Onion Soup mix
- Cut cube steak into smaller pieces.
- Add flour to ziplock bag.
- Add steak one at a time to bag to flour meat.
- Add oil to Instant Pot. Turn on Sauté setting.
- Add cube steak in batches to Instant Pot. Cook on each side until browned and crispy.
- Get full recipe==>>aforkstale.com