This post may contain affiliate links. Please read our disclosure policy here. This Easy Italian Beef Recipe For The Instant Pot Is Delicious!
On a scale from one to ten, how much do you love your Instant Pot? I am at a full fledged 10 and try to cook everything I can in it. If you don’t already have one I really do recommend you get one as soon as you can. This is the Instant Pot I have. It truly has changed how much time I spend in the kitchen.
The very first thing I made in the Instant Pot was mashed potatoes. It took me 8 minutes! They were super creamy and I loved that it took no time at all.
- 5-6 lbs Chuck Roast
- 1 TBSP Canola Oil
- 1 Pkt Italian Dressing Seasoning Mix
- 16 oz Jar Sliced Pepperocini Peppers
- ½ Yellow Onion, Thinly Sliced
- 1 Cup Water
- Set the saute mode on your Instant Pot and add in oil
- Once hot, brown roast on one side for 5-6 minutes then turn over and brown the other side for another 5-6 minutes.
- Add in onions, half of the jar of pepperocini pepper, ¼ cup pepperocini brine, Italian seasoning mix and water.
- Get full recipe==>>thirtyhandmadedays.com