- 7 large eggs
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/2 cup onions, julienned
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 1/2 cup cremini mushroom, sliced
- 2 – 3 cups kale, roughly chopped, (will wilt when cooked)
- 1 small zucchini
- 1/2 cup cherry/grape tomatoes, cut in half
- salt and pepper, to taste
- Set your oven on broiler at 375F.
- Whisk eggs and milk in a bowl. Set aside.
- Heat olive oil in skillet, stove top. Sauté: onions, garlic, followed by pepper, mushrooms and kale. Once cooked, quickly toss in the cherry tomatoes and zucchini. Season with salt and pepper. ***you may add the zuchinni after step 3, placed along the edges (you’ll see in photo) just cause it looks prettier.
- Now, add the eggs and milk mixture to the skillet.
- Get full recipe==>>thesweetedge.com