There’s nothing better than an iced latte in the scorching heat of summer. In the winter, we love warm peppermint mochas and pumpkin spice lattes, but that’s a little too rich for the heat. This time of year, we’re opting for a Lavender Honey Iced Latte.
This drink is light, floral and best of all, dairy-free and refined-sugar-free to keep it healthy and indulgent at the same time! Give this easy recipe a go for the perfect summer drink! Hope you enjoy it...
- 1 cup raw almonds
- 4 cups filtered walter, plus more soaking
- 2 tablespoons raw honey
- 2 teaspoons dried culinary lavender
- 4-8 shots espresso*
- Soak raw almonds in filtered water overnight, just enough so that all of the almonds are covered. Store on the counter or in the fridge overnight.
- The next day, place water-rich almonds and 4 cups of filtered water in a high-speed blender.
- Get full recipe==>>gethealthyu.com