Lemon Lasagna - 4 layers of goodness including a Lemon Oreo crust, cream cheese layer, lemon pudding layer and topped with cream! It's DELICIOUS!
Hey guys! How’s your summer going so far? Has it been flying? Ours is going by so quick and we already start school in a few weeks. Pretty crazy, but the kids are excited. Can’t say I feel the same because I love our time together, but having school starts also means the holidays are fast approaching and that makes me pretty giddy (I’m crazy, I know!) Speaking of things that make me pretty giddy, I’m SO excited to share another delicious dessert recipe with you today that is AMAZING!!! This recipe for Lemon Lasagna will seriously knock your socks off. It’s one of those “layered” treats that has so many levels of delicious-ness. I’ve never been huge on lemon desserts, but things have changed and now I can’t get enough of them!
As I mentioned, this is a layered dessert, hence the reason why it’s called lasagna. This has a Lemon Oreo base, cream cheese layer, pudding layer and cool whip layer. Top it with a fresh lemon and you’ll be getting rave reviews from everyone. No baking is required for this recipe, and it’s especially perfect during the warmer months since it’s a cool recipe. Our whole family loves this Lemon Lasagna and can’t wait for me to make it again. It’s so creamy and one that everyone will love!
- 1 package Lemon (or Golden) Oreos
- 6 TB unsalted butter, melted
- 1 8 oz. PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese (softened)
- ½ cup Margarine or butter
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1 large container cool whip - 16 oz. - or you can make your own cream
- 2 - 3.9 oz packages of lemon instant pudding
- 3 cups milk
- lemons (for garnish)
- Begin by crushing your Oreos. For a very fine mixture, place Oreos in your food processor. Place in a ziploc baggie and add your melted butter. Mix until it is well combined.
- Press into the bottom of a 9x13 pan spreading out to cover the entire bottom of the pan.
- Get full recipe==>>lilluna.com