The amazing part about this Vegan Cheese sauce, There is absolutely no dairy – no nuts – all wholesome ingredients. There are no words for how insanely delicious this 20-minute easy vegan cheese sauce is. That’s why it’s life changing.
The options are truly endless for how you can use this! Nachos, tacos, chips, veggie dip. Straight out of the jar with a spoon. Yes, I so did that. It’s too good friends! No more sacrificing with the “cheese” in your life.
This is truly a new favorite recipe of mine. When it’s healthy, wholesome, easy & delicious – I simply cannot ask for more!
- 1½ cups chopped & peeled yukon potatoes (packed cup)
- ⅓ cup chopped carrots (packed cup)
- ¼ cup nutritional yeast
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- 2½ Tbsp unsweetened almond milk
- 1 tsp fresh squeezed lemon juice
- 1 garlic clove
- ½ tsp white vinegar
- ½ tsp sea salt
- ¼ tsp cumin
- Chop your potatoes & carrots into half inch pieces (this way they cook fast).
- Place in a medium saucepan and cover with water.
- Bring to a boil & then reduce to medium. Let simmer for 12 minutes or until fork tender.
- Get full recipe==>>nutritionalfoodie.com