Low-Carb Roasted Cabbage with Lemon is a perfect side dish for corned beef or any other kind of meat. And this roasted cabbage is amazing for a low-carb side dish, and it’s also Keto, low-glycemic, gluten-free, dairy-free, vegan, Paleo and Whole 30! Use the Diet-Type Index to find more recipes like this one.
- 1 large head of green cabbage
- 2 T olive oil
- 2-3 T fresh squeezed lemon juice (I like 3 tablespoons of lemon juice, but if you’re not a huge lemon fan you might want less.)
- generous amount of sea salt and fresh ground black pepper
- lemon slices, for serving cabbage (optional)
- Preheat oven to 450F/232C. Spray a roasting pan with non-stick spray or olive oil.
- Cut the head of cabbage into 8 same-size wedges, cutting through the core and stem end. Arrange wedges in a single layer on the roasting pan.
- Get full recipe==>>kalynskitchen.com