Looking for a great dessert for completing your meals at home or for making special occasions such as weddings, sweet and memorable for you and your guests? Then look no further as you can never go wrong with chocolate cakes. Chocolate cakes are widely used by people of all kinds so as to make meals special and satisfying. There are many different types of chocolate cake recipes that you can use to make delicious chocolate cakes at home today each with its own unique feel and taste.
However, to save you the trouble of going through all of them, we’ve rounded up three of the best chocolate cake recipes that will leave you and your family or guests feeling completely satisfied and impressed.
Below are the 3 tongue wetting chocolate cake recipes for special occasions and desserts at home.
Chocolate Coconut Cake
The extravagant chocolate coconut cake comes with a dash of coconut that will ensure your moist chocolate cake experience will be taken to a whole new level.
- 1 cup of milk.
- 2 eggs.
- 1 cup of sugar.
- 1/4 cup of cocoa powder.
- 125g of softened butter.
- 1/2 cup of desiccated coconut.
- 1/2 teaspoon of coconut essence.
- 1 cup of sugar.
- Double cream to serve.
Chocolate buttercream ingredients:
- 200 g. of dark chopped chocolate.
- 200 g. of chopped butter.
- Preheat the oven to 160 – 180 degrees Celsius fan-forced. Grease a round cake pan that is approximately 6.5cm deep and has a base of 20 cm. Beat the butter, sugar, and coconut essence, using an electric mixer until it becomes fluffy. Add the eggs, one at a time while making sure you beat the mixture well after adding each egg.
- Sift half of the cocoa butter and half of the flour over the butter mixture. Add half of the coconut, then stir so as to combine. Add half of the milk, then stir so as to combine. Repeat this process with the remaining coconut, flour, cocoa, and milk. Spoon into the prepared pan, then smooth the top. Bake for approximately 55 minutes until the skewer inserted in the centre comes out clean. Stand the pan for about 10 minutes, then turn it out onto a wire rack so as to allow it to cool.
- Get full recipe==>>chefgooroo.com