If you are a fan of Creamsicles, you are going to want to make this No Bake Orange Creamsicle Cheesecake this summer. You will find a delicious Nilla Cookie crust with layers of orange creamy cheesecake filling. Perfect for summer picnics and BBQ’s.
I love making no bake cheesecakes. They are so simple to make and always tastes so delicious. During the summer months, I am one who does not like to turn on my oven. So no bake desserts are always best. No need to heat up the house or myself, ha ha. Light and fruity desserts are always great when warm weather hits. I serve them when we have our summer BBQ’s. If you need a great summer dessert for a potluck, picnic, or BBQ, you will want to make this. Trust me…. everyone will LOVE it!
- 11 oz Vanilla Wafer Cookies
- 1 1/2 cup Sugar divided
- 4 tbsp melted Butter
- 16 oz Cream Cheese softened
- 16 oz Heavy Cream
- 1 3.3 oz box Orange Gelatin
- 1 cup boiling Water
- Zest from 1 Orange
- 1/4 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1/2 cup Powdered Sugar
- Put vanilla wafers in food processor and pulse until finely chopped.
- Add 3/4 cup sugar and melted butter and pulse to incorporate.
- Grease bottom and sides of 9" spring form pan.
- Press mixture into bottom and slightly up sides of pan.
- Place in freezer for 30 minutes.
- Get full recipe==>>cincyshopper.com